Tel: 01499 302302
Drumbeat has SQA approval for, and a good track record with, the delivery of the following qualifications:
- Learning and Development SVQs levels 3 & 4 and the Assessor/Verifier awards
- Management SVQs Levels 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Customer Service SVQs Levels 2, 3 & 4
- Business Administration SVQs Levels 2, 3 & 4
Core Skills - Communication, Numeracy, ICT, Problem Solving and Working With Others from Access 3 to Intermediate 2.
Since the original business was set up by Frances Nolan in 1985, Drumbeat has been involved in a wide range of projects for organisations in the public, private and voluntary sector, covering all aspects of the training cycle – identification of the needs of individuals and/or organisations, programme design, programme delivery, assessment, evaluation and promotion of innovative types of learning programmes. We have worked in a wide variety of occupational sectors and become recognised as specialists working with organisations and businesses which operate in highland, island, rural and upland areas.
Current and recent work includes:
- needs analysis and organisation training and development plan production, usually initiated by direct contact from the client company in which we have carried out Training Needs Analyses, produced training and development plans and sourced appropriate training for the client;
- programme design in which we have advised client companies on setting up or have set up customised programmes of training to enhance performance, assist the organisation to meet its objectives and to get best value for money from their training budgets;
- programme delivery, commonly in the area of management development and learning and development and/or assessor verifier skills, in which we have provided, at the time and place that suits our client and their staff, the skills and knowledge training necessary to enable people to achieve standards compatible with the organisation’s objectives and/or to operate an in-house assessment/verification programme leading to SVQs;
- evaluation and improvement - over 28 years we have been regularly involved in consultancy programmes in which we have been asked to evaluate and make recommendations for improvement to programmes provided by organisations in the public, private and voluntary sector.